Monday, October 29, 2007

sfsqreswfgh

No, I'm not just starting to type jibberish. And no, I'm not starting to title my posts in Klingon. I am however getting really gaddamned sick and tired of the spam fliter word thingy.
Once and a while I get something reasonable, which would be four letters max. But most of the time I get some rediculous bullshit that's half an alphabet long.
I think the only thing that pisses me off more than that shit is when it's blurry or distorted or some stupid shit. It's not a fucking magic eye picture, it's an anti-spam word. Some of them are almost completely unreadable so you get the chance to try again and again and again.
"Why not just turn it off?" I hear you say.
Because I turned it on in the first place because I was sick of having my comments section filling up with spam.
The only real solution I can see is killing all the spammers. It's not like they're actually human anyway. They're somewhere between used car salesmen, lawyers and paparazzi.

No comments: