Friday, October 19, 2007

Reasons I'll Never Make It Big In Hollywood

I know you have an ego, everyone does. I do too. I'm just not the kind of person who's going to bow before your ego. Especially not at detriment to myself.
I don't care if you directed a movie, I don't care if you're rich and famous, I don't care if you're the goddamned queen of England. You're really not any more or less important than anyone else. You've just got yourself a fancy title. And it doesn't make a lick of difference to me. I still expect you to act with the same regard for people's time as everyone else.
You want to stand around and chat with your buddies? Great! You do just that. May I suggest you try somewhere that isn't closing up for the night for you to have your chitchat?
Maybe you weren't sure that we were closing up for the night? Is that it? Was the turning off of lights and the staff standing, with their coats on and bags in hand too subtle?
Learn to take a fucking hint already.

No comments: