Monday, September 01, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

No, not back to school and definitely not Christmas. No folks, it's officially time for the stores to start putting out the Halloween stuff! Yay! I personally start the countdown to Halloween on Nov. 1st, but for the stores and, well, most people now is the time to start thinking about costumes and decorations and what-not. (It's also the time, by the way, that it's best to do most of your Christmas shopping for me. Actually, you could probably just stock up on presents for me for any gift requiring holiday throughout the year. So long as you understand the difference between "cool" halloween stuff and "childish"/"tacky" halloween stuff.)
So in honour of this most festive time of year, I've been doing what I always do. Buying more shit for my house. Today I bought this guy.



He found a very happy home along with a few other things I have hanging in my living room. (Living room? Honestly, I need to start calling it something else. It's full of coffins, scythes and skulls.)



I should become an interior decorator. I fucking rock at this shit.

*I've also added a countdown at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Robin said...

When are you going to come over to decorate my place? You get a big tip if you scare Aurora while doing it.