Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Will Follow You Into The Dark

I have never been a fan of Death Cab For Cutie. Then the other night I was looking around the iTunes store and ended up in the "just for you" section or whatever the hell it's called, flipping through the samples they had up. I found a couple of things I liked but when I hit this one I actually stopped and played it again. Then I got it and listened to the whole thing. Then I listened to it again. I don't know what else to say except I love it.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

Just Mackenzie, creeping yer blog.

This song actually has a really cool video, its kind of quirky/sad but so is the song I suppose. I love death cab! you should check out I will possess your heart, its like a sweet lounge song for a good 5 minutes of it, perfect night-driving music.

anyways, video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNIS0cuDOMw