It's hard to believe that I've done twenty-five of these already. They grow up so fast don't they?
- If you're going to go to the trouble to drive an hour out of town just to take pictures (especially when gas prices are at an all time high) be sure to charge your batteries before you go. Even if you're sure they'll be fine. Or at least bring spares. Just in case.
- Newton's Laws of Motion seems to explain most cat behaviour. Or maybe that should be the other way around.
- There is a very fine line between being a realist and being a cynic.
- If you actually think you need a "life coach" to achieve your goals, make decisions, live your life the way you want, you are too stupid to actually deserve those things. If you really want to throw money away that badly you could at least be doing something useful like, oh I don't know, donating it to a fucking charity or the poor or to me. Jesus Christ on a cracker!
- There are few things more unattractive than being a fucking militant. About anything. Religion, politics, dietary choices, environmentalism, it doesn't matter. You're actually giving your cause a bad name and pushing people the other way. Here's a tip, do the research, get all the facts, put together an intelligent argument and present it at appropriate times in a calm, collected, rational manner. You'll get a lot more people listening and a fuck load more respect. Trust me.