Monday, September 22, 2008

Back Again

Sorry all, I know it's been almost two weeks with nothing at all from me. But to be honest, I really needed some time. As I keep telling people around here (here being what goes on in my "real life") it's nothing specific, it's nothing I can point to and say "that's what's wrong" and it's nothing anyone can fix. It's just the way I am and it takes time for me to get past bad patches. Right now I'm feeling much better and getting back to abnormal. So, thanks for understanding, those that do and those that don't can't go fuck ourselves. Cool? Cool.
Anyway, I'm hoping we can get back to our regularly scheduled insanity now. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I can understand completely.

(((hugs)))

Gwenhwyfar said...

Thanks.

Janna said...

You could always just hire a hit man to knock off that annoying guy at work.
Certainly that would cheer you up.

Gwenhwyfar said...

If only I actually had the bank account I've got in Mob Wars.