Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged? What The Hell?

I believe this is the first time anyone has tagged me, ever. So I guess the honour of taking my tagging virginity goes to Mr. Fab. Well done, Sir. I'll be walking funny for days, I'm sure. You're the jizziest.
On to the meme.

Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. My taste in music can be a little strange and I find that peoples expectations of what my musical taste should be varies greatly from person to person. However almost everyone has been surprised that I'm a fan of Elvis, Roy Orbison, Harry Belafonte, Blondie and Johnny Cash.

2. I'm really competitive and I love to win. Don't give me that "isn't not whether you win or lose" bullshit. If winning wasn't important then why keep score? I'm not just in it to win it, I'm in it to crush you and then grind you in to the dust. (This attitude gets much worse when I'm competing with a guy.)

3. Despite what most people think, I'm actually pretty easily pleased and made happy. It's just that I am also easily angered and annoyed. The simplest explanation is that I'm emotional.

4. If you don't want an honest answer or you want a sugar coated truth, don't ask me. Seriously, you're just going to be annoyed, pissed off or hurt by what I have to say if you ask. And I'm not interested in your whinny bullshit when answer your fucking question.

5. I worry about everything. All the time. And I'm prone to panic attacks. When I'm in the middle of one it's not fun for anyone.

6. I can't stand driving without the radio or a cd playing. Unless someone is in the car with me. I turn it off as soon as anyone else gets in the car because I hate trying to talk over the music.


Alright I know that at least two of these people have been tagged already but I don't care.

- Robin
- Adam
- Bron
- Janna
- Michelle
- Blue

10 comments:

Robin said...

1. Same here but for me it's like NIN and Tool.
2. Not really, I just generally don't give a shit.
3. Me too, very emotional. It's really easy to keep me happy but also fairly easy to set me off.
4. I've been told I'm very blunt but sadly I'm also very nervous and worried so I keep the bluntness in with some people.
5. I too worry about EVERYTHING and I don't know how I don't have an ulcer yet. For about a week straight I've been so nervous about our money situation that I can't even login to our online account.
6. I always have to have something on when I'm driving, which is why audio books work out so well.

**Have you watched the video, I'll do this if you watch it.

The Ferryman said...

Now that I know even more about you, I love you even more.

Gwenhwyfar said...

I love you too.

Avitable said...

I'll assume that's a different Adam.

Gwenhwyfar said...

You can assume anything you like and it's still you.

Janna said...

I've been tagged twice for the same meme! Accghh! So this must mean I have to list TWELVE things about myself.
I will think of something, I promise.

Thank you for giving me the warm fuzzy feeling of being included.
....Wait, that might have been gas.

Well, still. Thanks. :)

Gwenhwyfar said...

Janna - You're very welcome for the gas. My pleasure as always.

Janna said...

Ok!
Just posted the results. :)

HERE.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Sweet!

Bronwyn said...

I missed seeing my name and didn't do this!! And now I've tagged you! Oh no. It's a horrible cycle of memes. We may never escape.