I believe this is the first time anyone has tagged me, ever. So I guess the honour of taking my tagging virginity goes to Mr. Fab. Well done, Sir. I'll be walking funny for days, I'm sure. You're the jizziest.
On to the meme.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. My taste in music can be a little strange and I find that peoples expectations of what my musical taste should be varies greatly from person to person. However almost everyone has been surprised that I'm a fan of Elvis, Roy Orbison, Harry Belafonte, Blondie and Johnny Cash.
2. I'm really competitive and I love to win. Don't give me that "isn't not whether you win or lose" bullshit. If winning wasn't important then why keep score? I'm not just in it to win it, I'm in it to crush you and then grind you in to the dust. (This attitude gets much worse when I'm competing with a guy.)
3. Despite what most people think, I'm actually pretty easily pleased and made happy. It's just that I am also easily angered and annoyed. The simplest explanation is that I'm emotional.
4. If you don't want an honest answer or you want a sugar coated truth, don't ask me. Seriously, you're just going to be annoyed, pissed off or hurt by what I have to say if you ask. And I'm not interested in your whinny bullshit when answer your fucking question.
5. I worry about everything. All the time. And I'm prone to panic attacks. When I'm in the middle of one it's not fun for anyone.
6. I can't stand driving without the radio or a cd playing. Unless someone is in the car with me. I turn it off as soon as anyone else gets in the car because I hate trying to talk over the music.
Alright I know that at least two of these people have been tagged already but I don't care.