Monday, January 14, 2008

About A Girl

Okay, so after doing the Seven Weird Things post the other day I read a few different blogs all suggesting different ways to keep yourself writing. The consensus seems to be set daily features. Now as much as I'm not really down with a set schedule for every single day, but monday is normally a shit day anyway. So from now on I'm going to try to remember to do at least one of these. They may not all be weird, they may not all be exciting, but they will all be true.

- I have a tendency to eat some strange things, but I swear they're all delicious. Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, peanut butter on perogies, smoked eel, pickled herring, cheese wiz and raisins, etc.

- It takes a lot for me to say I hate a movie. I can usually find something I like about even the worst films. But if I do hate a film, I hate it a lot.

- I'm prejudiced against certain names. I know it's stupid but you have enough bad experiences with the same name, it kind of forms a mental block. Highest ranking for men, Scott and John. Highest for women, Amber and Tara.

- I hate wearing socks. I only wear them when I have to and when the need has passed they are the first things I ditch.

- I have a horrible tendency to walk around my house in my pajamas which, however sexy you may want to believe it is, is not. You obviously don't know enough single 20-somethings who own cats.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I hate socks but need them. What I mean is I hate how they get twisted and stuff, pisses me off.

The Ferryman said...

I didn't know about the cats. How many you got, 20? 30?

Gwenhwyfar said...

Robin - That's my issue with heavy winter socks. I feel like a little kid when that happens.

Mr. Fab - Just Two. For now.

I am Z said...

I so get the names thing>

Amber, Tiffany, and Tara for girls.

Christian, Charles, and Scott for boys.

peace,
z