I'm sorry guys, I'm having one of those weeks where I'm not feeling funny. Or angry. Or anything. I just don't have anything worth saying. (Yeah, yeah, when do I ever?) So here's a brief update on what I've been up to or am going to be up to.
- I received my brand new PSP (gotta love christmas money) and despite what some cousins (who will remain Jay and G) may think, I love it a whole bunch. Definitely a step up from my old Gameboy. I also got a game, because what's the point of a new system without games? So I've been playing the new Beowulf game, which all-in-all, not a bad game at all. Now I just have to get a memory stick.
- I spent even more money in another rash move today when I ordered the Complete Jeeves and Wooster. I realize this makes me the biggest fucking nerd you've never met, but I love Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry more than I can say. I also love P.G. Wodehouse more than you. All of you. To my credit though, I did order it off Amazon and saved myself almost $60 (which I still can't fucking believe... what the fuck is Future shop trying to pull!? $145 my ass.)
- Everyone I sent packages to before christmas has now received them. No one has complained. I think my work is done.
- My friend Chris not only brought me a present from Japan, he brought me a fucking Bento Box with engrish! *squee!!!*
- Next week I will be guesting on Mr. Fab's radio show. I'm a little afraid, especially if you replace "a little" with "extremely". But anyone who knows Mr. Fab should be. Feel free to listen, but I'm not promising to be even remotely entertaining. I don't want you to get your hopes up and them be horribly disappointed.