Friday, December 15, 2006

I Say Why Not?


Every now and then I form irrational obsessions with things. It doesn't really matter what it is, in fact it's more often than not with random things I stumble across and for no better reason than that it made me laugh. The egg cuber is one of those things.
I happened to read a blog entry about them yesterday and now I need one. I don't know why, but I do. Though I'm not limiting myself to square eggs, oh no, I want any type of egg mold.
As I understand it, they're popular in Japan. People like to have interestingly shaped eggs in their bento boxes. So at least I'm not the only weirdo who thinks molded eggs are great.
But where the hell am I going to find one around here? I might just have to break down and order one off the internet.
Yes, I am very aware that there is something seriously wrong with me, but at least it's entertaining.

No comments: