Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Shit

YAY! It's Halloween and I'm happy! I thought I'd post a picture or two of some of this year's handiwork.
Naiomi finally decided to go as a drag queen, or more accurately, a chick pretending to be a dude pretending to be a chick. She made herself some fake boobies out of balloons filled with rice. They looked good but they didn't quite have that "boobie" feel to them. The knot in the balloon also made an excellent nipple.

She had fun playing with them, well, everyone had fun playing with them.

Here's a closer look at her face. The picture doesn't do her lips justice. I used a thick goopy lips gloss over the red lipstick and then pressed heavy glitter in to the gloss. It was FAB-ulous!
I unfortunately don't have a picture of the costume I made for my friend's kid. Hopefully she'll take a few so I can post them.
All in all it was a pretty slow year, but everything worked out well and I think everyone was reasonably happy.

No comments: