Thursday, October 26, 2006

From Me To You 16

I haven't done one of these in a while and I wouldn't want you all to think I don't care about your well being, so here we go.

- Never, and I can't stress this enough, NEVER do any kind of custom work without getting money first. Regardless of who it's for. Especially for musicians. Even more so for metal guys. Trust me.

- Offering last minute invites to people is just insulting. Don't bother, most people would rather be mad at you than feel like you pity them.

- Making fun of someone who is well within eye stabbing range and is holding something with which they may stab, is a really, really bad idea.

- If you're doing something embarrassing in a place where you might get caught, chances are you'll get caught.

- People can see you in your car. Trust me. Singing along with the radio animatedly, picking your nose and any of the other ridiculous things you think no one can see are clearly visible through the car windows. You look like an ass by the way.

No comments: