I could write a whole post, but I'm being lazy. Maybe I'll write one later. For now you get bullet points. Enjoy.
- It's supposed to drop down to something like -40 today. Isn't that lovely? It snowed for two days and now it's -40.
- My new job is making me insane, so the job hunt continues.
- The guy who is the head of my section is an idiot. In the last week I've had to explain nearly everything I've said over again to him because he doesn't get it. I've also shown him how to add bullet points to a word doc and attach a file to an email (twice). I think I may have to hit him.
- I'm still plotting the doom of my mailman. That asshole is walking on awfully thin ice at this point.
- The PS3 is still going strong. I think I may have to name it.
So, what've you all been up to? I feel like we never just talk anymore.