Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Killing Time

I know I haven't posted in a few days and I feel bad about it. But on the other hand, I had a really incredibly shitty day yesterday and today I'm not feeling much better. So I'm not really interested in writing a whole bunch or being creative or funny or witty. In fact, I would just as soon go back to bed. Maybe a hug would be nice.
However, I will do a little meme just to kill some time.

iTunes

How many songs total: 438
How many hours or days of music: 1.6 Days

Sort by song title
First Song: Feist "1234"
Last Song: Voltaire "Zombie Prostitute"

Sort by time
Shortest Song: Marilyn Manson "Dancing with the One Legged" (00:46)
Longest Song: Weird Al "Trapped in the drive-thru" (10:51)

Sort by album
First album: Cloud Cult "Advice from the happy hippopotamus"
Last album: Wolfmother "Wolfmother"

First song that comes up on Shuffle: Robert Crumb "Mysterious Mose"

Search the following and state how many songs come up
Death - 5
Life - 3
Love - 21
Hate - 1
You - 58
Sex - 3

No comments: