Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I Hate Everything

I spent most of the night not sleeping.
"Why?" you ask.
Because I was in a lot of pain. Wait... did I say was? Like it was in the past? Like I'm not now? Scratch that. I AM IN A LOT OF PAIN.
Seriously, anyone who thinks being a woman has it's perks, is easier or whatever should have their balls shot off. I've taken enough painkillers to drop a small elephant and all they've done is dull the stabbing pain and make me nauseous.
Fuck you, everything. I hate you. You there! No, not you. You! Yeah, you. Fuck you.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Will hitting me help? I'm a real easy target, I just tend to curl up in a ball on the floor when someone is going to hit me.

Gwenhwyfar said...

I couldn't hit you, Robin. Adam, maybe. Fabs, probably. Wilf, definitely. But not you.

Robin said...

You would spank me though...right?

Gwenhwyfar said...

You better believe it. Naughty girls need spanking, after all.

Janna said...

**coming out of hiding to see if you still hate me**

Gwenhwyfar said...

I hated you? When did I hate you? Was I drunk?

Janna said...

I think we were both drunk.
Can I have my socks back?

Gwenhwyfar said...

I'm sorry, I forgot they were yours and I used them to make soup. I promise I'll replace them.