Tuesday, November 04, 2008

From me To You 26

- Being in pain is no excuse for being a pain in the ass. My ability to feel bad for you is significantly decreased when you're being a bitch.

- If you think that cracking the whip and coming down hard on people is the best way to lead them and to get them to follow orders, you're an idiot. An idiot who's going to get their ass handed to them by a large group of angry people that don't like being treated like shit.

- If you have to change everything about how you conduct yourself to impress someone chances are that you're not going to be able to impress them anyway or you really aren't good enough. Either way, you're going to go down in flames so you might as well have fun along the way. Maybe if you loosen up they won't think you're a total ass-hat.

- If you have a problem with me, here's an exciting new approach - TELL ME. Don't tell someone else. Funny thing about coming and talking directly to me, shit gets sorted almost immediately. Oh and just FYI, if you do tell someone else and they tell me, chances are damned good I'm going to talk to you about it. So you won't escape me anyway and I'll be annoyed that I had to go through all this just to hear that you were upset about something stupid.

- Yes, I am like this all the time.

No comments: