Well, fangirl. Close enough.
Recently I had someone over to my house who was seeing it for the first time. Their comment was something along the lines of my house being what he expected and a fairly typical Fanboy kind of house. Now I like a lot of weird shit and I have collectables (also known as "junk") but I would never have come right out and classed myself in with THAT group. It did however get me thinking.
1. One of my most prized possessions is a Franklin mint model of the NCC-1701.
2. One of the best presents I've ever received - The red Swingline stapler from Office Space.
3. There are collectables from at least ten different movies and shows in my living room alone.
4. This has been the background on my computer for about four months already. Before that, it was this.
5. My last three Facebook status updates have been obscure references that no one should get, really.
6. Some people collect stamps. I collect movie posters.
7. I get positively giddy whenever I see anything related to the new Hellboy movie and I have people who will back me up on that.
8. I'm really worried that they cast Seth McFarlane as Johann because I love Johann and if Seth fucks it up it may very well ruin the whole movie for me.
9. I often tell people that "i'll be there with bells on, you'll love me in bells". No one yet has caught the reference.
10. I have read and laughed at this.
I'm starting to think my friend may have a point.
But I'm a cool nerd, right?