Thursday, April 26, 2007

You Mean It's Not Legal Yet?

Apparently Hugh Grant was arrested. No, it's not what you're thinking.
Arrested for assault. He kicked a photographer several times and threw a container of beans at him (which is hysterical, but beside the point). They're quoting the photographer talking about the incident, claiming that he verbally attacked his kids and saying that Hugh was out of line.
Now, does this dumb fucking photographer actually expect anyone to feel bad for him?
He was out of line? You're the fucking asshole who showed up in front of his private residence and started snapping pictures of him, asking him to smile like the royal cock bag you are.
I'd say that paparazzi are scum, but that's insulting to scum. Seriously. That was what I had typed first, "Paparazzi are scum" and the phone rang. It was a lawyer with a cease and desist order, saying that what I had written was slander and defamation. I asked how the paparazzi had found out what I'd written so quickly. He said no, he was defending the scum.
These assholes stalk people and harass them everytime they step out of their houses. Oh yeah, that's right. Celebrities are people. Real, live, people. If any one of you had some crazy asshole following your every move and harassing you where ever you went, you'd go to the fucking police. But some how these cock suckers justify what they're doing with the old "it's just part of being famous".
Fuck you. Because someone is famous doesn't mean you own them. It doesn't give you the right to treat them like they're a fucking exhibit at the fucking zoo (actually, I don't think you're allowed to treat animals at the zoo that badly).
I can't blame Hugh or anyone else, for that matter, who finally snap and kick some paparazzi ass. More people should do it. It shouldn't just be legal, it should be encouraged. I'd kick your fucking ass too. You better believe I'd throw something a lot harder than a container of beans too and you'd be luck to get away with just a couple of kicks.
People wonder why celebrities are so crazy. If I had to live my life in that kind of fishbowl I'd be bat shit crazy too. And it's really fucking easy to make someone look crazy when you're snapping pictures of them every second of every day.
Oh, and is this guy fucking serious? He told Hugh Grant he has two kids and Hugh attacked them?
Why the fuck would he tell him he has two kids? Like that's the first thing you should when some one kicks you? Because that justifies you being a fucking douche bag? Because that's going to make his stop and go "Oh well, in that case, please continue fucking with my morning by snapping my picture without taking the time to consider my privacy, feelings, rights or whatever. People with two kids get to take all the pictures they like. What are their names by the way? Tell them I say hi. In fact, when are their birthdays? I'll be sure to send them a nice card."? Fuckwad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's up! I know it's been forever, but Im back!!!! Miss me?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, been awhile. Good to see your still alive as well. Miss me?

Gwenhwyfar said...

hahaha... yes.

Dalton Baker said...

Good! Do you still play that altered reality?

Dalton Baker said...

Wait a mintue how the hell did I get a blogger profile???

Anyway do you still play that game?

Gwenhwyfar said...

I haven't played it in ages. I keep thinking I should start again, but I kind of got burnt out on it.
You?

Anonymous said...

Nah, not in forever. My old job blocked the site so I couldnt get to it anymore.