Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wait... You Did What!?

Keith Richards is officially no longer human. Actually the jury's still out on whether or not he ever was, and I have to say that it's not looking good for him. I can't even think of anything to call him that wouldn't insult everyone else in that group. He defies description.
In a recent interview he had this to say:

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort?" the Sun quoted Richards as saying in its early Wednesday edition. "My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared. It went down pretty well and I'm still alive."


Now as mind boggling as that is, I have to admit I'm impressed he said anything. Anything the interviewer could understand anyway. Is it just me, or is he even trying to speak english any more? I'm pretty sure it's just a series of mumbles, grunts and his disgusting raspy smoker's laugh.

*update* Though I'm not surprised to hear that this is a joke (remember that I said I was impressed he had said, you know, words... that people could understand...) I'm still pretty sure Keith Richards is not human.

No comments: