Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Not Good At Staying Quiet

It's not often that I can manage to keep my mouth shut when I'm pissed off (as some of the more observant of you may have noticed), but if it means avoiding what would be a completely inappropriate fight I'll bite my tongue. However, I can't do it forever or I'd be liable to bite right through the fucking thing. I mean, really, how long am I supposed to stand there and let you carry on before I finally say something? How long do you expect people to put up with your bullshit and remain quiet?
Well I'm coming dangerously close to my breaking point. As my mother would say, you're skating on awfully thin ice. And I'm not someone who is easily intimidated.
I'm not impressed by seniority and I'm certaintly not impressed with your attitude problem. I have one of my own and it's a damn good one, if I do say so myself.
And let me just make this perfectly clear - it's not that you don't like me. (Lots of people don't like me. I don't give a shit, I'm not here for you to like.) It's that you feel the need to play fucking games with me. I don't take hints, I don't accept bullshit guilt and I DO NOT PLAY GAMES. You want to say something to me, fucking say it.
I'm sick and fucking tired of wondering which personality I'm going to have to put up with today. When you're bitchy I haven't got a clue why. When you're happy I'm wondering what you want from me.
I tried being nice. I got an icy stare and silence. I tried avoiding you. You just got bitchier when you caught up with me. I tried ignoring you. The dirty looks I got, you'd think I called your mother a whore and said Hitler was a great guy.
What the fuck do you want from me? You don't want me there but you're pissed off when I leave. My fucking cats are more clear about what they want and they don't speak. The one time you did verbalize your anger it was over something that had nothing to do with me! And then I hear that you apologized to SOMEONE ELSE for snapping at ME!
Wait! I think I just worked it out.
You're insane.
Seek help. And stay away from me until you do.

No comments: