I found a great new foodie blog and in and amongst some excellent recipes I found this. As I'm bored and having a less than creative day I thought I'd do one of my own.
1. When I'm having a bad day or I just need to relax, I grocery shop. I've discovered the art of shopping Zen, but only at the grocery store. I think it has a lot to do with the lack of guilt. I need food so if I spend a little more than I should I can't be too upset with myself. But the delicate balance that is shopping Zen is ruined if I try and shop with someone.
2. Sometimes if I can't sleep I go for a drive. It doesn't matter where, I just like to drive around at 3 in the morning. Especially in the summer.
3. I'm terrible for picking at things. Nail polish, peeling paint, labels, anything. I don't know why. This becomes worse when I drink... I get downright destructive.
4. I'm not afraid of too much but I have a serious phobia of ticks. There's no real reason for it, but I can't deal with them. I also can't even get close enough to a moth to kill it. They freak my shit out.
5. I love trying new foods. Apart from meaty stuff there really isn't much I won't try at least once. Actually I have a policy about trying things at least twice, sometimes it's better the second time around. I usually try to get at least one thing a month from the store that I've never tried before.