Friday, February 23, 2007

From Me To You 18

Here we go again...

- Hate me, love me, I don't care. But could you pick one and go with it? This jumping back and forth shit is getting real old, real fast. Stop acting like fucking Cybil, you're just pissing everyone off.

- I know that I get mad and yell at my cats when they misbehave. That does not, ever, make it okay for you to do so. EVER. It's kind of like yelling at someone else's kids. You just don't do it. Or trust me, you will be entering a whole new world of pain when I get my hands on you. Understood?

- If you're headed for the check-out at the drugstore at the same time as a lady holding tampons, midol and chocolate - just let her go ahead of you man. Seriously, it's not worth it.

- Don't ask for advice you don't want and then bitch about it. Fuck you, asshole. You asked, I answered. You don't like it? Too fucking bad. Do I seem like the kind of person who sugar-coats things?

- Tendonitis sucks. A lot. Trust me.

No comments: