Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Geraldo Still A Douche Bag

I hate Geraldo and I really hate his fucking mustache. So this article I found over at Boing Boing doesn't come as any great surprise.

National embarrassment Geraldo Rivera called leftie newsman Kieth Olbermann a pussy and a slimeball and threatened to beat him up, saying "I would make a pizza out of him."

Apparently Geraldo was visiting with 104.1 FM's Monsters just before Christmas, when they asked him about the time he made international headline for disclosing too much information about troops in Iraq. Geraldo claimed the incident was blown out of proportion, largely by NBC -- and specifically Olbermann. Geraldo then began mumbling semi-audible names, seemingly meant to describe Olbermann: "midget ... punk ... slimeball."

But then, with the Monsters helpful prodding, Geraldo went a step further, leaving no doubt about what he was saying. He called Olbermann a coward -- specifically a "[female part of the anatomy] who wouldn't walk across the street against the red light."

He then said he was ready to fight him, saying: "I would make a pizza out of him."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your link to Boing Boing doesn't go through. Also, you misspelled "article" as "artical" Ms. librarian, lmao. Sorry, I just couldn't pass that one up, hehe.

I do like Geraldo but what an ass for saying that on the radio. I may need to change my opinion of him after reading that article.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Sorry about my bad spelling, I was at work and useing the spell check makes everything wonky. Oh well.