Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Now In Audio!

So I probably should have posted this a while ago and I'd feel worse but Robin only posted about it today too.
For anyone not aware (and I'm assuming that most people), Robin and I have decided to start up our own radio show. For now we're over on Talkshoe, tho whether we'll stay there or not isn't certain (if we do switch to something else, I'll be sure to let you know). I know how excited you'll all be to listen to us babble on about nonsense once a week.
You can find us Sunday at 6.30pm EST and if you happen to be in Sask. like me, that'll be 4.30pm. If you happen to be anywhere else... well, figure it out. I'll be damned if I know what time it is there.
And for anyone interested, here's our very first episode. We hit some glitches right off the top, but after about 5 mins, it gets better. Honest.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I don't think anyone cares but us, but that's fine by me =) I'm thinking we may have to move our show elsewhere, i'm gonna look around.

Gwenhwyfar said...

I think the biggest problem with Talkshoe is that you have to sign up to listen. Maybe we should think about Blogtalk?