Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'd Sigh If It Didn't Hurt To Do So

After finally getting over that stupid flu/cold thing I had the last two weeks, I am now getting sick AGAIN! Last night at work I noticed my throat was starting to get a bit sore. When we finished watching a movie at my bother's place it was considerably worse. Then this morning I woke up to find I'm having trouble swallowing. It just keeps getting better and better.
The best part of it all, I actually have a whole three day weekend. I was planning on chilling out, and maybe getting a few things off my "to do" list. But no, I can't have a lovely germ free weekend. I get to go find some medication and hope that I feel better by Tuesday.

4 comments:

The Absurdist said...

I am so sorry that you are getting sick again. Sucks when the immune system is already down... Geez. Feel better soon!

Gwenhwyfar said...

Thanks. I've been hitting the throat drops like they're going out of style and picked up some Vitamin C, so hopefully it won't get any worse.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, frick. In terms of immune system health I have the constitution of a facking statue, but I have been hit with the same two colds and they have both absolutely rocked me. I am worried about getting pnumonia.

Also, we should do birthday food sometime after this week. I would do it this week, but I am swimmin in homework.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Gah, tell me about it. Damned immune system better get to work or I'm going to be placing a help wanted ad.
Let me know what you're schedule looks like, it's probably way fuller than mine.