1. What time did you get up this morning? The phone woke me up at 10am. It was my grandma. That is the only reason I didn't scream at her.
2. Diamonds or pearls? For what?
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The Simpsons Movie. Not too bad, not too great either.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have a lot of them. But M*A*S*H* is my long time favourite.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Workday - Coffee. Day off - A couple of eggs and toast, coffee. Cereal if I'm being lazy.
6. What's your middle name? I don't have one. Though if I had been given one my mom says it would have been my greatgrandmother's name which I would be cool with now. However growing up with "Ethel" as a middle name may not have been so cool.
7. What food do you dislike? Capers. I don't just dislike them. I hate them. They make me angry I hate them so much.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Wolfmother - Woman.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Sunfire
10. Favorite sandwich? Tuna salad
11. What characteristics do you despise? Pretentiousness, manipulativeness, weakness, stupidity.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Either my Pink Floyd or my Ozzy shirt. Both of which are old as the hills and are falling apart.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? England with stops in Ireland and Scotland.
14. What color is your bathroom? Blue at the moment, which will be changing soon.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? See # 11
16. Where would you retire? If money were no object, probably somewhere in the UK.
17. Most memorable birthday? Probably my last one. It didn't get too fucked up, at least not to the point where I was just out-right disgusted with everyone.
18.Favorite Sport to watch? Soccer.
19. Furthest place you are sending this? All over the damn world, bitches! Thanks to this marvelous series of tubes we call the interwebs.
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Everyone. Absolutely everyone.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Sting.
22. Favorite saying? Well that's a load of shit.
23. When is your birthday? May 29th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Put it this way, if I were to become a vampire I doubt many people would notice a difference in the hours I keep.
25. What is your shoe size? men's 9
26. Pets? Ozzy and Dorian. Cats both. Princesses both. Complete assholes both.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I think for a while there I wanted to be a vet or something. I dunno, but my child self would be very disappointed anyhow.
28. What are you today? Female, Caucasian, occasionally medicated, perpetually pissed off, easily angered... a little hungry?
29. What is your favorite candy? Do I have to pick just one? Damn.... um.... I dunno... a lot of them.
30. What is your favorite flower? Roses are kind of cliche, but I like them. And daisies.
31. What's the next day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Halloween. Like always, with child-like giddiness.
32. What church do you attend? Chu-urch? Wha?
33. What are you listening to right now? The White Album on vinyl. Whoo!
34. What was the last thing you ate? A felafel pita, last night.
36. Do you believe in Angels? They seem like they've got a pretty stong team this year.
37 . If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Is there a colour for "bitchy"?
38. What is your pet peeve? Noisy chewers, painfully bad parenting, stupid people, etc, etc, etc...
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A woman from work.
41. Favorite soft drink? Pop Shoppe Lime - Ricky, Boylan's soda - just about any flavour, Jones Soda - Green Apple
42. Favorite restaurant? Wasabi or Taco Del Mar.
43. Hair Color? It's not really one colour. It's kind of brown and dark red with some lighter highlights. It just grows out that way, so I don't have a colour code from a box I can give you or anything.
44. Siblings? One and he's.... special.
45. Favorite day of the year? Halloween.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? My books. Seriously. I'm so lame. (I had a giant box of barbies that had been given to me and I didn't ever play with them. And dolls didn't make any sense.) Oh and Barkley, who took up an entire suitcase to bring him from Germany, who I still have and love and if you touch him I swear to fucking christ and all that is holy I will kill you where you stand.
47. Summer or winter? Fall.
48. Hugs or kisses? Rarely.
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Doesn't matter.
51. When was the last time you cried? ummm... I dunno. About a week ago.
52. What is under your bed? *shudder* I don't know.
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Anita
54. What did you do last night? Ate some food and fell asleep on the couch watching Corner Gas. Oh yeah, the party never stops at my house.
55. Favorite smell? Rain smell.
56. What are you afraid of? Moths. Disgusting evil nasty freaks.
57. What makes you laugh? Lots of things. Really. I laugh. A lot.
58. How many years at your current job? Three and change.
59. Favorite day of the week? Payday.
60. Favorite book? At the moment Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark. And if Jeff Lidsay doesn't get a move on with more Dexter stuff, he's going to have a problem on his hands. Namely me.