Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This

I woke up this morning with a massive headache and in hopes of breaking my stupid habit of trying to sleep it off, I actually got up and took some pills.
They didn't work.
So then I drank some water, thinking I was dehydrated.
No dice.
Then I took some anti-histamines... I know, I like pills. Leave me alone.
Still nothing.
Now I'm just out of it and dizzy as all hell, on top of my headache. Oh, and did I mention I'm at work? And I've developed tendinitis, again.
It's going to be a very long day. (I'm not even going to try and explain how long it took me to write this post. I kept typing everything wrong.)

2 comments:

Jason Doan said...

That sucks, hope you're feeling better today.

Gwenhwyfar said...

I am, actually. Thanks.
I was worried that after all that I was going to feel wicked shitty today, but I'm feeling pretty good over all. (except for the tendinitis)