Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Really, I work better under stress

We went to look at smoe more property today, places for the business - not places to live. The whole thing is exciting and really stressfull all at the same time.
There are soooo many things to think about, things that have to be taken into consideration, things I never really even thought about until now. (and I'm realizing how true it is when people say "location, location, location") Every time I think about how much money we're going to be spending I could just about shit.
After looking at a few places now I'm starting to get a feel for what I like and what I don't. I really can't believe the state of some of these places, which are cheeper but completely unusable (and I mean if these places were houses they would have been condemned.). While others are amazing but totally out of our price range or far too big.
The first while it going to be the hardest, we're going to have to make enough to pay off our dept, cover the rent, pay the bills and just generally stay afloat. The debt it worrying me the most at this point, but once it's all paid off I think we should be alright. This begining bit is gonna be a bit rough though.

No comments: