Sunday, December 13, 2009

Only 320 Days Left

I take halloween seriously. Maybe a little more seriously than most people. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It also means that I usually have my halloween costume all planned out almost a year in advance, along with several other people's (being a make-up artist has its perks).
Since I'm bored and not really in the mood to post anything too serious, here are some ideas I've come up with so far.

- Queen of Hearts (my friend and I went as Sweeny and Mrs. Lovett this year and there was talk of doing Hatter and QoH next year)

- Army Man (which would be wicked awesome if I could find a couple more people so we could have one of each pose)

- Knights of the round table (of the Monty Python variety, complete with "coconut shell" horse/personal assistant)

- House Frau (I think everyone I know would die of shock if I actually did this)


That's all I have for now (aside for some vague ideas about spending the next couple of years going as different Python sketches) but I'm taking ideas.
So much planning to do....

No comments: