Has the "end of the year" post become an obligation? Is it my duty as a blogger to write something to sum up the last year? If so, does that really mean I give a shit?
Oh well. I'll do one anyway.
2009: a year in points
- I worried, a lot. I was also sick, a lot. I'm positive that those two things had NOTHING to do with each other.
- I started working at a new library and quit the old one (despite popular opinion that I would be there forever).
- I made it past the quarter of a century mark without too much trouble. I did not have a nervous breakdown, cry or any other "you're 25 now" cliches. In fact, I think I cared about it less than anyone.
- I completed my second short film, this time - Zombies. It was awesome and I am still grateful to everyone who helped out.
- I made some new and seriously awesome friends and walked away from some seriously not-awesome friends.
- I ended up in the hospital, which I wouldn't recommend for fun.
- I got myself a new puppy. Her name is Frankie, BTW.
- I went to Boston to hang out with two of the awesomest people I'm lucky enough to know.
All in all it was a year I probably wouldn't willingly chose to live over again, but it had its good points. Thanks to everyone who was there to make the good stuff awesome and the shittiness stuff I could live through.
See you all next year.