- Scientists estimate that sleep lost due to daylight saving time reduces the average lifespan by nearly two full months.
- Wind-mills always turn counter-clockwise. Except the ones in England.
- It is physically impossible to urinate and give blood at the same time.
- The western lowland gorilla's scientific name is 'Gorilla gorilla gorilla.'*
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, and tomatoes are berries.
- Worms reportedly taste like bacon.
- 49% of Americans don't know that white bread is made from wheat.
- Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
- Moths are unable to fly during an earthquake.
- 90% of women who walk into a department store turn to the right.
- Animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The day after George W. Bush was reelected, Canada's main immigration website had 115,000 visitors. There were only 20,000 before.
- For every person on earth, there are an estimated 200 million insects.
- Kevin Spacey's older brother is a professional Rod Stewart impersonator.
- Americans take an average of ten days off per year for vacation. In France, the law guarantees everyone five weeks of vacation.
Don't worry, there are plenty more where those came from. There is almost no end to the stupid, weird and useless facts about the most trivial, ridiculous bullshit out there.
*edit: thanks for catching that, J.