Monday, October 05, 2009

One Of Those Weeks

You ever have one of those weeks where you can't seem to decide wether you're up or down? Where one minute everything is wine and roses and the next you just want the whole world to go away? Yeah, kinda like that. The last week has been something of a gong show.
In and amongst the peaks and valleys I got sick, did the zombie walk, got pulled over by the cops, went to my friends birthday, hung out with a friend I haven't seen in way too long, had a stranger let himself in to my house, had my make-up win a contest, got in to a fight and realized that I may have been overestimating some people in my life while underestimating others which has left me feeling incredibly disappointed and amazed all at once.
Maybe I'm just lame, but personally I like things to be a little more even. If the peaks and valleys are separated a little more they're easier to take. When they start jumping up and down that quickly it kind of makes me feel sick.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I totally get it, I say this all the time. My life seems to be like that most of the time which is why I'm always exhausted.