Saturday, August 15, 2009

Meme Time: My Life According To The Beatles

It's Saturday and I'm too tired to be clever or original, so you get a meme! Yay! Aren't you excited? I know I am!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (derp derp derp)"

Pick your Artist:
The Beatles

Are you a male or female?
Girl

Describe yourself:
Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey

How do you feel:
Happiness is a warm gun

Describe where you currently live:
Strawberry fields forever

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Across the universe

Your favorite form of transportation:
Yellow Submarine

Your best friend is:
Mr. Moonlight

You and your best friends are:
Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band

What's the weather like:
Rain

Favorite time of day:
A hard day's night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
A day in the life

What is life to you:
Carnival of light

Your last relationship:
Bad to me

Your fear:
A world without love

What is the best advice you have to give:
Act naturally

Thought for the Day:
Don't bother me

How I would like to die:
Free as a bird

My soul's present condition:
No Reply

Most Faithful Companion:
Blackbird

My motto:
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Oh and I'm tagging Robin, Janna, Ed

No comments: