10. She has an accent and it's a well known fact Canadians have a natural affinity for accents which would surely make her instantly popular, respected and adored.
9. She often complains about her daily commute to work. In my city there is no commute more than 30 mins. Hell, you can drive from one end of the city to the other in 20 mins if the lights are with you. My daily commute - 10 mins, through the park.
8. It's way cheeper here. That should be a good enough reason for anyone.
7. Free health care. (see #8)
6. She is now well versed in Canadian slang making Canada a natural choice as a new country to live in.
5. Our money, while not worth a lot world wide, comes in a variety of colours making it more of a fashion accessory than anything. So you can flaunt your money and be fashionable all at once.
4. Canadians are known world wide for being fairly laid back and friendly people. Why wouldn't you want to live here?
3. Erik wouldn't feel left out of conversations when we talk online. I could just ask him to explain stuff to her in person which would cut down on a lot of confusion.
2. Canada has so many opportunities for photography it's mind boggling. Also, I don't think I've ever gotten poison ivy here.
1. I live here. And so does Blue. How much more convincing do you need? Clearly it's the awesomest country in the world.
If that doesn't get her to move here, nothing will.
*and by Canada I mean Sask.