Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Just a quick post to let you all know (because I know how much you really want to know) that I'm going to be cutting back a bit. Not here. Don't freak out.
Shit I Love and Shit I Hate have been sadly neglected for ages. They were fun when I started them but times have changed and now they're just sort of... well... there. So they're going.
I am adding a new addition to the family tho. Not a replacement. No. More like Charles for Frank, BJ for Trapper or Potter for Blake on M*A*S*H*. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you should be ashamed.)
Late Fines and Library Crimes will now be found in with the links for your viewing pleasure. We'll see how it goes from there.
For now, let's all take a moment of silence and remember our dearly departed blogs. We had some good times, parting is such sweet sorrow and what-not.

-Gwen

No comments: