Hey look, another meme I stole! Woo!
1. Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB, find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun.
1. "That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning..."
2. "You're in love. Have a beer."
"Oh, my body's a temple."
"Now it's an amusement park."
3. "Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well."
4. "I know it is a little early for Christmas, Edward, but; I have a present for you."
5. "I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!"
6. "And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look."
7. "And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps."
8. "It's an old habit. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless but not men. How's your boy?"
9. "Pete, the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the goddamn field or... hell! Take at look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope."
10. "I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death..."
11. "My grandfather's work was doodoo! I am not interested in death! The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of life! "
12. "I wouldn't bring up Paris if I were you, it's poor salesmanship."
13. "After living in the USA for more than thirty-five years they called me an undesirable alien. Me. Johnny Rocco. Like I was a dirty Red or something!"
14. "I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed."
15. "Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell."
16. "I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye."
17. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
18. "Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?"
19. "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures."
20. "Have no fear, little one... I am here to protect thee."
21. "Why should I love God? He strung up his only son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he'd do to me."
22. "What a mystery this world, one day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over."
23. "My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift. You threw in the lake next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake? You think they'll find my pistol. Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?"
"A picture of me?"
"No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!"
24. "Aristotle was not Belgian, the principle of Buddhism is not "every man for himself", and the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up."
25. "Okay. Right now I'd like to show you one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a sadistic roadrunner who *mocks* him and *laughs* at him as he's repeatedly *crushed* and *maimed*! Hope you'll *enjoy* it!"