Saturday, December 13, 2008

23 Hours And Counting *UPDATE*

Firstly, wow. I just reread what I wrote earlier and it's both worse than I'd hoped and better than I thought it would be. But then I should probably point out that since my last post I only managed to get one hour of sleep. Sort of.
I mean that I fell asleep on the couch watching Mission Hill and kind of half napped half just stared at the TV in some kind of weird sleep-deprived stupor. So we're getting on to about 35 hours on one hour of sleep. Which might not be so bad really if it weren't for the fact that I'm at work and I have to drive myself home in a little bit. (did I mention it's -30 outside with the wind?)
None of this is really making it very safe for me to be out and about. In fact, this is probably the stupidest thing I've done in a long time. Not that staying up was my idea. What else are you supposed to do when you can't sleep? Stay up, right? Yeah.
Secondly, I finished God of War which makes part of me sad because I really wanted there to be more game. The other part of me is way too excited that I beat the shit out of that game. That Kratos is one bad-ass Motherfucker.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Hopefully you've been able to get some sleep by now.

BTW, I mentioned you on the Jannaverse today. :)

Gwenhwyfar said...

It's been a whole week of insomnia. Fortunately I seem to get lots done when I'm not sleeping.
You did? *runs to check*