Thursday, July 19, 2007

Is It Over Yet?

You know what I love? Waking up with a headache. On my day off. When it's about 300 degrees in the damned house.
I've taken some pills, but I think they're actually making my head hurt worse. And there is no way to cool off the house as it's even hotter outside. If I open the door or if I could open any of the windows (they've all been painted shut, thank you very much to the dumbass who did that) I would just have the inferno that is the summer heat pouring in to my house.
Why the hell is it that in the winter my jouse leaks heat like a fucking sieve but in the summer, no matter how much cooler it is at night, the house isn't going to give up one single degree? We're going to stay at a lovely 32 fucking degrees all night long! Because that, THAT is a comfortable temperature to sleep at.
Fuck I hate summer.



*On a side note, I'm really starting to wish I had one of those full body refridgeration suits Mr. Freeze has (from Batman you idiot, look it up) that keeps him all frosty and cool. That's right. I am an Ice Queen.

No comments: