Friday, July 21, 2006

Things I notice


Every now and again I notice things. Just little things that bug me, keep me up at night, keep me wondering why.
Here are some of them.

- There seems to be a serious decline in the popularity of the name Fred, especially within Asian communities.

- I've never seen an asian person (I'm not trying to pick on anyone here) with a scottish accent. I'm sure they exist, I've just never seen one. I find this perplexing.

- When I get a head ache I sneeze, a lot, for no apparent reason.

- People seem to be more willing to look like an ass, asking stupid questions then to read the sign they're standing next to that clearly explains everything.

-Dogs are like children, cats are like drag queens. (I personally own a bitchy old queen and a Miss Thang)

No comments: