Yeah, yeah, I know. I haven't posted in a while. So sue me. I do have a life away from my computer, contrary to popular belief.
Anyway, on to lucky #13...
- If you work at a computer help desk, telling people you've never seen a Mac in your life doesn't instill a lot of confidence. I'm also left wondering how it could be possible that you've NEVER seen a Mac in your entire life. What rock did you crawl out from under exactly? And it's nice to know that they've made sure to outfit the undersides of rocks with PCs but haven't gotten around to mentioning Macs. Dipshit.
- If you're grumpy because you're tired, go take a fucking nap and get the hell away from me. I don't need an excuse, I'm always like this.
- Don't ask me not to park in front of your house and then park in front of mine, asshole.
- Putting a fan at the end of your bed may not be such a good idea. It just ends up blowing farts back in your face, which may almost be worse than a Dutch oven.
- You're not allowed to laugh and then be disgusted. It's too late, you already laughed.