Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dear Stupid Lady:

Would you kindly get the hell out of my way!
Although your appearance would indicate otherwise you can't possibly be stupid enough not to notice that I'm trying to work. Trust me, it won't kill you to stand aside for 5 fucking seconds so I can do my job. The movies will all still be there when I'm done.
What fucking planet are you from that shoving someone out of the way to see what's on a goddamned trolley is acceptable behaviour!? And for fuck sakes, I've said it before, standing half a goddamned foot away from me is not going to get me to work any faster. Seriously.
So if you wouldn't mind, could you please pull your dull witted head out of your fat ass and try and act like a human being for just a little while.

Your's in aggrivation,
-Gwenhwyfar

No comments: