Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stress isn't fun

I can't believe how crazy life has become in the last month and how much crazier it's going to get.
I now have 2 months to finish a make-up project, work is going to be picking up again inside the next month, I have my friend's wedding make-up to do... when it rains, it pours.
I'm not really complaining about the make-up gig, it's what I've wanted to do since I was about 12 and I'm having a shitload of fun. It's just getting to be crunch time and I'm starting to panic a little. So far we haven't got a good life cast, but I've never done a full head/shoulders before, so I think we're doing pretty damned good. (after halloween I should have some pictures)
More work right now would be nice... being broke suck and it adds to the stress. On the other hand, having some free time is nice when I'm freaking about other stuff.
My friend and co-worker Kt is getting married (congrats by the way) and I'm doing her make-up for her. It's not a really big job or anything terribly fancy, but it's her wedding so I want it to be perfect. (I'm sure she does too.) I'm glad I can do it for her really, she's a great person and I like that I can help. Hopefully the test run goes well and we can decide on something that isn't painfully difficult and looks awesome.
It's just gonna be insanity from here on out.
It's a damn good thing I work well under pressure.

No comments: