Friday, August 26, 2005

End of Series...




I had lost touch with Myst for a while, but after buying a new computer and finding Myst 1-3 on DVD and picking up Myst 3: Exile for PS2 I've rekindled my love for the Myst world and the game play in general. I'm still searching for my very own copies of Myst IV: Revelation and Uru: Ages beyond Myst, and I have high hopes for both.
Myst V is the final instalment in the Myst series and from what I've seen it looks incredible. (but after every thing they've done I'd be disappointed if it was anything short of spectacular.)
I can't say I'm not sad that this will be the final Myst, I've been in love with the series from the first time I got my hands on a copy of the very first Myst. I'm also a little disappointed to hear that this game will no longer feature the live action characters I've come to know and love. The lack of live action worries me, but I'm still anxious to see what they'll come out with.

No comments: