Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Really Don't Have Time For This

It seems like in the last little while everyone has been getting sick. It hit my family a few days ago and despite my assurances that I didn't want them to share their germs, here I am. Sick. Whoo-hoo. The germs invaded about three days ago and instead of putting up any sort of a fight my immune system surrendered faster than the French.
That in itself is great, but I really don't have time for this right now. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and "sick time" just does not fit into that who schedule. So I'm sick and at work which, let me tell you, is about as much fun as chewing on tinfoil. I don't think there is a part of me that doesn't hurt and my arms and legs seem to have become lead. And though I am here, my brain is out sick so I'm walking around with a serious case of the sick stupids.
At very least I can hope I infect some of the patrons. I've caught enough things from them.

No comments: