Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jack Klugman, You're My Hero


Three days ago I picked up a copy of Quincy M.E. season 1 & 2. Since then I've only spent brief moments away from my TV between episodes. I had almost forgotten how much I love this show. And Jack Klugman.
Although I must say, after years of CSI it's really amusing watching how things used to be done. (It also makes me laugh that people bitch and moan about how far fetched some of the CSI stuff gets. They're obviously not Quincy fans.) When I sat down to watch the first episode, Quicy was talking about a suspect's blood type and I actually caught myself thinking "Blod type? What the hell is he talking about? Just run a DNA test. Duh." Then it hit me. It was the 70's... no DNA. Damn. What would Grissom do?
I love CSI and I love Grissom (coming second only to my love for Jim Brass), but there will always be a special place in my heart for Quincy.

3 comments:

Jason Doan said...

Are you like 80 years old or something? Seriously? Quincy?

Gwenhwyfar said...

To answer your questions - Yes. Yes. Yes.
I also like playing Mahjong and knitting. I'm not all that in to Matlock though.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I find it funny how I have bitched and moaned to you about how far-fetched CSI is. I was at your work today and was going to say hi but you weren't working lol.