Friday, November 17, 2006

Yes I Know It's Lame... And Stolen

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits: Do what you want - OK Go

Waking Up: Tiny cities made of ashes - Modest Mouse

First Day At School: Around the world (honestly, I don't know who it's by or why the hell it's in my iTunes)

Falling In Love: Bang, Bang (My baby shot me down - Nancy Sinatra (well, that's fitting)

Fight Song: I'm only happy when it rains - Garbage

Breaking Up: Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers

Prom: Bye Bye Baby - OK Go

Life: Twilight - Squirrel Nut Zippers (wow, that's lame)

Mental Breakdown: Lately it's so quiet - OK Go

Driving: Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson

Flashback: The fix is in - OK Go (told you I like them)

Getting Back Together: Bang, Bang, you're dead - Dirty Pretty Things

Wedding: Goodbye, Eddie, Goodbye - The Juicy Fruits

Birth of Child: Triplets of Belville (that's scary)

Final Battle: Them there eyes - Billie Holiday (what a bizarre battle it would be)

Death Scene: Carry me, Carrie - Dr. Hook

Funeral Song: It's all coming back to me now - Meatloaf

End Credits: Green hornet theme - Al Hirt (now that'd be awesome)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OC:Gold(Autechre Mix)-Lamb
WU:Starla-Smashing Pumpkins
FDAS:The Smartest Monkeys-XTC(no lie!)
FIL:Lake-Graham Coxon(from Blur)
FS:Loneliness Is A Gun-House Of Love(really, this is tff!)
BU:Packt Like Sardines In A Tin Can-Radiohead
P:Move Your Feet-Junior Senior(ok, this game is freaking me out, lol)
L:Reeling-PJ Harvey
MB:Undertow-Lush(freaky)
D:Dollars & Cents-Radiohead
F:Spiral-Pansy Division
GBT:Sex Sux(Amen)-Vaselines(I'm creeped out now, too weird)
W:5/4(P.45 mix)-Gorillaz (huh?)
BOC:Birthday-The Jesus And Mary Chain(not. joking. here.)
FB:The Loneliest Heart-Material Issue
DS:Ernold Same-Blur
FS:Everything-Material Issue(WOW)
EC:Little Spacey-Cocteau Twins(hilarious)

The matches are just too bizarre, they are so uncanny. Fun game but kinda scary, sheesh! Thanx!

Gwenhwyfar said...

Hahahaha... glad I'm not the only one having fun with this.