Saturday, October 08, 2005

More Halloween Shit

Well friends, Halloween is fast approaching and I've got everyone's costumes sorted out but my own. It's nothing surprising, this is what happens every year. (Not that I even have plans for Halloween anyway...) I wouldn't be too worried, but I've got quite a number of people insisting that I actually dress up this year so I'm trying to come up with something.
I haven't come up with much, but here's what I've got so far...
First off, Liz Sherman. Don't know who she is? Don't worry, you're certainly not alone. I, on the other hand, am a geek and a huge Hellboy fan (the comics... the movie wasn't bad, but for clarification purposes I mean the comic). All I'd really have to get is a trench coat, a beret and some smokes. I know, how creative... (and again, for clarification, I hate Selma Blair... she ruins everything and she sucked as Liz... really, really sucked.)
Second, A House Frau. Confused again? You're probably not alone. Basically a house Frau is one of those horribly over done, dressed up, cake make-up wearing, helmet headed, cocktail partying, stereotypical 50's housewives... ie. The Stepford Wives.
and Third, Harpo Marx. No, I haven't thought of any costumes people will actually understand.

I'm a huge Marx Bros. Fan, and I love Harpo.
Those are my limited ideas at the moment... if you've got any ideas go ahead and post them.

No comments: