Friday, November 20, 2009

Worth The Price Of A Ticket

So, for anyone who hasn't been paying attention at all this last month - I'm in Boston visiting Robin. I've only been here a day but it's already been totally worth the price of getting here. Robin herself made the whole trip.
"How?" I hear you ask.
She was having trouble with her Facebook today. For some unknown reason it keeps changing to spanish. Her response to the whole thing was priceless...

"See? It keeps switching to spanish! Why does it keep doing that? I wonder if I type if it will be spanish?"

...

We may or may not have laughed very hard at her.
But she's cute, so it's okay.

3 comments:

Robin said...

She's lying, ignore her! Oh wait, maybe i did say that. I was high, on acid, yeah that's what it was.

Gwenhwyfar said...

You were high on my awesome.

Robin said...

Fact.