Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Robin!

I was going to go find you a picture of a cake, since mailing one seemed like a bad idea. But then I realized, this is Robin. What does Robin love even more than cake? Yes, bagels, I know. But even more than bagels? That's right. Kevin.
Now I know we agreed to share him and I know that hasn't always gone as smoothly as it might have. So I am going to suggest that from now on, no matter what plans we might have had, Kevin belongs to the birthday girl exclusively for that one day.
Deal?
Happy birthday, lady! I love you!





9 comments:

Robin said...

My heart just fluttered...that was beautiful and I do think we have a deal.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Excellent. I'm glad we could work this out. Also, that last picture is definitely my personal fave.

Robin said...

My favorite picture, I have framed at home (shocking, i know). It was from when he was on the cover of GQ I believe and he's in a tux (like he'd been out all night so it was unbuttoned or whatever). It said on it "Kevin Spacey: The Thinking Person's Sex Symbol" which I think, says it all.

Gwenhwyfar said...

You mean this -http://www.drivingmrspacey.com/SpaceyMovieline.jpg ? I agree. H.O.T. Gotta love that "come and get me" look.

Robin said...

Yes! I was gonna scan it for you too...that's my favorite shot. It's like he's waiting for me.

Gwenhwyfar said...

For you? Ha! He's clearly waiting for me.

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with Bagels and Kevin, I love the bottom pic

Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment was from me, oops!

Gwenhwyfar said...

hahaha... well I figured it had to be someone from around here.