Friday, June 01, 2007

From Me To You 19

Man, it's been ages since I've done one of these.

- I'm tired, sick, PSM-y and it's raining. Avoid eye contact and sudden movements. I'm grumpy. Really, really grumpy.

- It's June. Take down the fucking christmas decorations already.

- If you come in to the library every single day, no matter what, the staff probably have a nickname for you. And it's probably not very flattering. (I can't vouch for anywhere else, but chances are good that if you're a regular anywhere this applies.)

- For the last fucking time, having headphones on doesn't mean that you need to yell. We can all hear you just fine. Lower your damned voice or take off the headphones before talking.

- I don't care how you behave in your own house, when you're out in public could you attemp to act human? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

No comments: